Students can individually explore the physical and chemical properties of water with the hands-on models and digital activities in our Water Student Modeling Pack©.
- Make water molecules from oxygen and hydrogen atoms and explore spontaneous bonding of water molecules
- Discover the different strengths of hydrogen, covalent, and ionic bonds
- Explore sodium and chloride ions and methanol, and how they interact with water molecules
- Model adhesion, cohesion, polarity, hydrogen bonding, surface tension, states of matter, and solubility
- Construct and explain a physical representation of osmosis
- Make a single, six-molecule ring and identify the repeating pattern
- Construct digital ice structures